Pit your wits against member of the Lincolnshire Society of Architects to see if you can create a well-known building from the Lincolnshire area in a faster time than them. Anyone taking part will be in with a chance of winning a bumper set of LEGO® Architecture. No need to book, just drop in to this free event throughout the day. Suitable for age 8+.
Join LEGO expert Chris Mcknight from Brick Box and have a go at making a LEGO bridge. We’ll put your bridge to the test to see how strong it is. As well as a prize for the strongest, there will be a reward for the wackiest bridge too.
This is a free, drop-in event, with no need to book. Suitable for age 8+.
No Pumpkin Day at 20-21 this year – instead why not join us for a day of fun activities on 2 November at 20-21 Visual Arts Centre, with a Day of the Dead theme? We’re going to have all sorts of makes and activities including:
- Face painting 10.30am-3.30pm £5pp
- Jim Bond’s Splat Anatomy Operation Game (like the regular Operation game, but gloopy!)
- Fancy dress competition – a prize for the best Day of the Dead costume (or just wear your Halloween costume)
- Make and Take LEGO® workshops throughout the afternoon £7pp (book your place here) to make a custom designed LEGO® model to take home with you
- LEGO® mosaic – Let’s see if we can finish our Day of the Dead LEGO mosaic! £1pp
- Silent Auction
- Decorate a Sugar skull biscuit in the gallery café £0.75/ea
- Free Day of the Dead themed crafts.
We’re even hoping that LEGO® characters Emmett and Lucy will be putting in an appearance during the day (more details to follow)!
This is a free event with loads to do, and of course you can see our Brick by Brick exhibition of international LEGO art too!
Under the expert guidance of LEGO professional, Chris McKnight, make a custom designed ‘Day of the Dead’ LEGO brick graveyard, complete with spooky skeleton to take home with you. Book onto sessions throughout the afternoon, lasting approximately 20mins. Choose from one of the following start times: 1pm, 1.30pm, 2pm, 2.30pm and 3pm. Suitable for age 8+
Pop in to 20-21 Visual Arts Centre and join our expert Chris McKnight in creating a LEGO® brick cityscape. Contribute houses, shops, office blocks, parks – it’s up to you. Chris will be with us from 10.30am-3.30pm, so just drop in and join in for as long as you want. Lets see how big we can make our city!
Under the expert guidance of LEGO professional, Chris McKnight, make a custom designed LEGO Christmas tree decoration to take home with you. Book onto sessions throughout the afternoon, lasting approximately 20mins. Choose from one of the following start times: 2pm, 2.30pm, 3pm, 3.30pm, 4pm, 4.30pm and 5pm. Suitable for age 8+