Are you looking for work?
Action Station are offering employability support within the Community.
We offer a number of services to enhance your employment prospects and is available to anyone 16 and over.
- Writing a CV or updating your existing CV
- One to one support with job search
- Help with job applications
- Interview techniques
- Accessing training opportunities and education
- Voluntary work
The details of the session times are as follows:
- Every Monday at Crosby Community Association in Scunthorpe from 9am to 12 noon.
- Every Tuesday at Ashby Link in Scunthorpe from 9am to 1pm.
- Every Wednesday at Epworth Community Wellbeing Hub from 9.30am to 5pm.
- Every Thursday at Baysgarth Leisure Centre from 9am to 12 noon.
For more information or to book an appointment phone 01724 296969 or just come along.
Date reviewed: 9.1.2020